Uncle Tiffany

Uncle Tiffany
The one who is constantly being harassed by morons

Welcome To Socially Retarded Epic Fail Dating

My photo
Nanaimo, B.C, Canada
For your amusement, a collection of morons who harass me. I leave my account up solely for laughing at the socially retarded psychopaths who I seem to be a magnet for. Feel free to add your own fail as well!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

September 24, 2010: sal_chawla

This one is a little out of place date wise, but it is definitely worthy of a place in the fail blog.

This moron had whined for my FB. In order to shut him up I gave it to him and was planning on deleting him a few days later and hoping he didn't notice. I got distracted and clearly forgot to do that as he had his own downright retarded reason for taking care of it himself...

sal_chawla: ur piercings creeped me out .. i removed u off my facebook.. i m sorry !

Me: If you're that much of a close minded pussy I don't want you on my friends list anyways

sal_chawla: !i am sorry ! i am not that close minded .. but i believe u can look far more elegant !

(Says the moron who has a display picture of his face painted bright red so from a thumbnail glance he looks like a third degree burn victim on crack)

Me: Tough shit. I like how I look. I don't really care if you don't. You're not my type at all to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment