Uncle Tiffany

Uncle Tiffany
The one who is constantly being harassed by morons

Welcome To Socially Retarded Epic Fail Dating

My photo
Nanaimo, B.C, Canada
For your amusement, a collection of morons who harass me. I leave my account up solely for laughing at the socially retarded psychopaths who I seem to be a magnet for. Feel free to add your own fail as well!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 13, 2010: kitkat17

So if you want to pick up girls at 4 A.M the first thing you do is ask a way too personal question as an intro, accuse them of bestiality and then go schizophrenic and pretend to be your own dad. Works every time.

kitkat17: is your clit pierced?

Me: No.

kitkat17: how far down your poon hole has J Boots gone?


Me: How much crack have you smoked?


kitkat17: um who is this? Who are you to bad mouth my son!


Me: Jesus Christ go to bed you schizophrenic dumbass.


kitkat17:  ur hot


Me: ........


kitkat17: do you have any diseases i should know about?


Me:  All of them if it means you'll leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment