Uncle Tiffany

Uncle Tiffany
The one who is constantly being harassed by morons

Welcome To Socially Retarded Epic Fail Dating

My photo
Nanaimo, B.C, Canada
For your amusement, a collection of morons who harass me. I leave my account up solely for laughing at the socially retarded psychopaths who I seem to be a magnet for. Feel free to add your own fail as well!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

April 6, 2010: gfitter

gfitter: Are you 420 friendly?Are you fun?

Me: Not anymore, not with my meds

gfitter: So can you come out and play? Are you allowed to have a sleep over,or play house?We could dress you up!!ha ha

Me: I'm allowed to do whatever the **** I want, unfortunately this kind of retardation does not capture my interest.

gfitter: So doe spank your *** get you up for a harley ride and beating on the 4x4 in the bush work !If not go fish......later

Me: You know what gets me up? When people can type without sounding like a four year old with Down's. And no, all those things are kind of fail. I'm not even single, can you not read?

No comments:

Post a Comment