Uncle Tiffany

Uncle Tiffany
The one who is constantly being harassed by morons

Welcome To Socially Retarded Epic Fail Dating

My photo
Nanaimo, B.C, Canada
For your amusement, a collection of morons who harass me. I leave my account up solely for laughing at the socially retarded psychopaths who I seem to be a magnet for. Feel free to add your own fail as well!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

April 6, 2010: looking for something

3/30/2010 11:42:56 AM looking for something: Hello there how are you today I would like to get to know you to see If we have anything in common if not I was looking thru your profile and found you incredibly interesting if your interested in getting to know me too message me back

4/7/2010 12:29:34 AM looking for something: Hi there my name is Arthur I was looking thou profiles and came across yours you have my attention I hope I get yours and we can see if we have something that will click so message me back cutie ttysoon

Me: You already sent me this...I DON'T CARE!

looking for something: alright iam sorry i whont send you anything els

No comments:

Post a Comment