Uncle Tiffany

Uncle Tiffany
The one who is constantly being harassed by morons

Welcome To Socially Retarded Epic Fail Dating

My photo
Nanaimo, B.C, Canada
For your amusement, a collection of morons who harass me. I leave my account up solely for laughing at the socially retarded psychopaths who I seem to be a magnet for. Feel free to add your own fail as well!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

September, 20 -to October,12, 2010: karan89

September 29, 2010

karan89:  hi hny. w sup. ! wuld u like to b my frnd. ?u r sooOOOoo cute. !

Me: :/

karan89: kida bhootniye

Me: Oook



October 1, 2010

karan89: hi w sup. .w uld u like to b my frnd. ?

Me: I cannot fucking read this shit.



October 12, 2010

karan89: kida

Me: What?

karan89: hi cutie. w sup. ?wuld u lke to b my frnd. ?

Me: I'm haning out with my boyfriend, we're busy. No.

(This seems to be an on-going thing... will update as the illiterate shit keeps spewing into my inbox).

No comments:

Post a Comment