Uncle Tiffany

Uncle Tiffany
The one who is constantly being harassed by morons

Welcome To Socially Retarded Epic Fail Dating

My photo
Nanaimo, B.C, Canada
For your amusement, a collection of morons who harass me. I leave my account up solely for laughing at the socially retarded psychopaths who I seem to be a magnet for. Feel free to add your own fail as well!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 24, 2012: "watchinpaintdry"

So this dude starts hitting on me because "he saw me in the car next to him" (creeper) then all of a sudden starts turning really fruity. I should've known something was up when he told me he'd cock slap my driving examiner for failing me and offer him a blow job.

watchinpaintdry: so i was watchin porn lol

Me: I care why?
 

watchinpaintdry: my buddy was here watchin too, he stayed the night

Me: Ok... I don't really care...
 

watchinpaintdry: things got crazy last night

Me: ....
 

watchinpaintdry: i saw it

Me: Saw what
 

watchinpaintdry: his penis

Me: I don't really need to hear about whatever gay activities you guys got up to.
 

watchinpaintdry: im not gay

Me: Well this is starting to sound really gay...
 

watchinpaintdry: but ive always dated girls .

watchinpaintdry: how come i watched him

watchinpaintdry: i sound really gay?

watchinpaintdry: im scared lol

Me: Dude I have no idea...
 

watchinpaintdry: he came on me

Me: Ok this is awkward...
 

watchinpaintdry: he came on my face

watchinpaintdry: maybe im gay

watchinpaintdry: i am curious to date a guy

Me: I don't need to know this. :|
 

watchinpaintdry: soory can i talk to u about it ?

Me: I don't even know what to tell you.
 

watchinpaintdry: well i date girls but latly in the las couple years i been sneaking
around with guys and tryin oral sex

Me: I see...
 

watchinpaintdry: its weird i just like to play withcocks for somereason

Me: So go do that. Why do you need to tell me about it?
 

watchinpaintdry: i guess i just wanted to tell u the truth behind me

Me: Doesn't affect me though.

watchinpaintdry: im goin on a date wit a dude:) kinda excited !!!

Me: Ok have fun.
 

watchinpaintdry: well its not planned yet but he wants to hang out and see what happens
lol that must mean he wants to hook up too

Me: Lovely
 

watchinpaintdry: DONT U WANT A MAN TO MAKE U PLEASE HIM?OPPS CAPS

Me: What the fuck...
 

watchinpaintdry: lol im probably gunna give him the best head hes ever had:P

Me: Good for you.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your pretty funny. Will you check out my blog, without it sounding like you have to, letthemthrowlemons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a thought-provoking reflection on how labels and narratives shape public perception of policy and politics. At GlowGreen, we’ve seen similar dynamics in sustainability—where programs are often framed in ways that either empower communities or limit engagement. Just as political branding influences how ideas are received, renewable energy adoption benefits from messaging that emphasizes resilience, fairness, and shared responsibility. Thank you for sparking such an important conversation about how language and framing can drive real-world outcomes."

    ReplyDelete